Welcome to the Upper Thames Sailing Club, Bourne End, Bucks.
Why you should come and join us
- Great Sailing - the club is on a wide and long reach of the Upper Thames, which offers interesting racing conditions in all weathers. Class racing is provided for Wayfarers, Merlin Rockets, OKs, RS Fevas and Toppers. The club is open on Sundays for most of the year as well as on Wednesday evenings and Saturday afternoons throughout the summer and visitors are welcome to call in. Click here to see 'UTSC in Action'
- Training - Upper Thames Sailing Club is an excellent safe place for people of all ages to learn to sail with RYA qualified instructors. We offer a wide range of courses and have club boats available to train in. You can also try new classes of boat, learn to race or just brush up on your skills. We also informal training is offered on Wednesday mornings as part of Wednesday on Water and during Saturday Fun Sailing.
- Excellent Hospitality - our clubhouse offers restaurant and bar facilities and the extensive lawns provide enviable vantage points for friends and family to watch the excitement on the water.
- Bourne End Week - this historic regatta is held at the end of May and features the national Thames A Rater championships. Class racing is held for the club classes plus handicap racing and the new Classic class.
- Junior Sailing - an active youth section ensures that children learn to sail under expert supervision. A range of Cadet trophy races take place throughout the year. The highlight of the year is Junior Bourne End Week .
- Membership - new members are welcome to join either as sailing or non-sailing (social) members. A range of membership options are available to ensure that all family members can enjoy the Club facilities. Download our brochure .
Latest . . .